Immigration Issues/visa to US from UK for a Chinese

Question
my siter ( Chinese from mainland china,) she is in UK now.   she wants to come to US . if she gets admission from a college and the  tuition money is sufficient,
what are the chances for her to get a student visa  to US from UK?  I know for undergrad and self funded stuy , it is hard to get a visa from China. but is it easier for her to come to US from UK  ?thanks .  

Answer

The U.S. Consulate in the U.K. will be unlikely to issue your sister a student (F-1) visa unless she is legally residing (not just a visitor) in the U.K. It is impossible to determine whether any Consulate will issue a student visa, as the applicant must have an "intention" of departing the U.S. at the end of their studies. Moreover, the Consular decision is final; there is no appeal.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.h1b1.com

Ajay K. Arora