Immigration Issues/visa for husband

Question
-------------------------

NO, I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE LIFE ACT OR THE K-3. I HAVE NOT FILED YET BECAUSE WHEN I CALLED AND RECEIVED MY ANSWER MY HUSBAND JUST TOLD ME TO COME BACK AND FORGET IT. NEITHER NOR I HAVE ANY PRIOR PROBLEMS WITH IMMIGRATION OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER. HE NEVER TRIED TO GET A VISA TO GO ANYWHERE BEFORE SO WE WHERE BOTH "GREEN" (PARDON THE PUN) TO THE SYSTEM. WE DID NOT KNOW ANYONE WHO HAD DONE IT BEFORE SO THERE WAS NO ONE CLOSE TO US TO ASK. I ALSO DON'T MAKE ENOUGH MONEY TO SPONSOR HIM EITHER SO I NEED TO FIND A CO-SOPONSOR. BUT, CAN I DO THAT AFTER HE GETS HERE? ABOUT HOW LONG ARE WE TALKING? IS THERE SOMEONE I CAN CALL AND TALK TO? I MISS MY HUSBAND SO MUCH. HELP ME DAVID,,,

THANK YOU,
MELODY TURNER  

Answer
YOu are PETITIONING for your husband, not sponsoring like an employer!  Once approved and in the US, your husband will be given permission to work until he gets his green card (permanent residence).  Go to your local CIS office and get the ball rolling.

David