Immigration Issues/visa stamping

Question
Dear Sir ,

I came in USA in 2000 on h-1 visa , then i got the extension of h-1 from same company and after then i transferd my h-1 to another company and i got extension up to 2006. I have a visa stamp on my passport and it already expired in june 2002 , now i want the stamping , so can u get the stamping in my passport with new company name ? pl. advice  

Answer
Hi:

Since your H-1B visa stamp has been expired for more than one year, it is not possible to obtain visa stamp by mail from the U.S. Dept. of State. You must apply in person at any of the U.S. Consulates in Canada or Mexico, or in India.

The following links are helpful: www.travel.state.gov/tcn.html and www.ttsvisas.com

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.H1B1.com

Ajay K. Arora