Immigration Issues/visa waiver

hi, during the last year i have entered the states 3 times on a visa waiver, i
have planned a further trip at the end of october, but now i am starting to
panic that i may be chancing my arm once too many times. i have always left
on time, and i have funds to support myself and  i know that my success is at
the discretion  of the security officer, but the last thing i want is to be refused
entry, and have that on my record. with less than two weeks until my flight, i
don't think i have time to apply for a b2 visa, do you think i am wasting my
time trying to travel.

many thanks

I don't want to guarantee anything, but if you have not had any problems in the past, and you just like to visit the USA, I don't see any problems. Now if you are living in the USA and using the Waiver Visa to stay in that is a problem. What I mean is people who enter on the 90 day visa, stay 89 days, leave for 2 or 3 days, come back, stay 89 days, leave for 2 to 3 days, etc.  A pattern like that will get you in trouble. However, if you have entered for business or tourism, stayed the time given you, returned to your home, and then decided to come back, I don't think you should have any problems.

Good luck.

Alexander J. Hay

I am a U.S. lawyer with offices in Houston, Texas and in Belize. I can answer questions on U.S. Immigration, U.S. corporate law, and Offshore Tax and Asset Planning.
If you are on an H or L visa I am NOT GOING TO ANSWER your questions since they are usually highly fact oriented, and also you have a company attorney handling the whole thing. Call your own attorney please! If you disregard this request, don't be surprised if I answer with "homework question".

I am a U.S. attorney with offices in the United States and Belize. I have experience helping to protect assets, reduce taxes, and improve investment performance by utilizing global investment techniques.

Harvard University, A.B. degree; University of Houston Law Center, J.D. Degree; Fulbright Scholar