Immigration Issues/visit to india

Question
respected mr arora
i have completed my 6 years on h1,my labor is pending since 2002,now i am on h4 as my wife has h1 in 2004.her labor is also pending.
1)can i visit india as my father is not well,as i want to visit for short time how can i get my stamping date from usa in advance?
2}what are the papers i should carry along with me?
i thankyou for giving your time,i was waiting for you as you were not available for some days.
once again thank you.

Answer

You cannot be issued the visa stamp in advance, but you can make an appointment for a visa stamp to be issued at a U.S. Consulate in India through www.ttsvisas.com or else you can apply at any U.S. Consulate in Canada or Mexico as per http://amcits.com/nvars.asp. However, there is no particular advantage in applying from Canada or Mexico since if for some reason you are not issued the visa you cannot enter the U.S. but must travel directly from Canada or Mexico to your home country (India).

Documents that you should carry with you would be available when you look at the above websites.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.H1B1.com

Ajay K. Arora