Immigration Issues/visit to india

Question
respected mr arora
i am on h1 my husband is on h4 (he has finished his 6 years,his labor is pending since 2002)can he travel india ? will he face difficulty in immigration?is there any possibility of his h4 denial?
thankyou

Answer

Your husband can travel, but he needs to be issued H-4 visa at a U.S. Consulate in Canada or Mexico, or in his home country. The Consulate should issue him the H-4 visa, but in most cases they want to see valid H-1B visa in your passport before they issue H-4 visa to your husband.

H-1B/H-4 visas allow for intention to immigrate to the U.S., so that cannot be the basis for denial. Moreover, if you are maintaining your H-1B status (for example, you are receiving a salary from your employer in an amount equal to or more than stated in your H-1B petition) then his visa should be approved.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.H1B1.com

Ajay K. Arora