Immigration Issues/work visa

Question
Dear Mr Arora,
My name is Maria Giudici
I'm from Argentina. I finished an Associate degree in Computer Sciences at Triton College-River Grove -IL. I'm currently under OPT working at Triton College.
I have 2 associates degrees and 8 certificates in computer sciences
I wanted to apply for an HIB but I know I need a bachelor for that, Is that right?

I would also like to know which are the requirements for the Q1 VISA

I look forward to hear from you as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Maria Giudici

Answer
Hi Maria,

You need the equivalent of a 4 year U.S. degree. You probably have the equivalent based on a combination of your Associate's degree and 8 years of I.T. employment experience. Therefore, you should obtain a credentials evaluation equating your academic plus work history to the U.S. equivalent by going through an agency such as www.wes.org or www.morningsideevaluations.com

The Q1 visa requires a job offer. Further information is here: http://www.us-immigration-attorney.com/print/print.culturalexchange.htm

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.h1b1.com

Ajay K. Arora