Immigration Issues/work visa to u.s

Question
hello sir,iam silpa from india.iam inetersted to take up a job in u.s.so please let m eknow the further details regarding t processing,documents.ima going to get married in may and even my husband wants to take up a job in u.s.so please guide us regarding this.

Answer
Asking a wide open question like this is like asking how to fix your car, well it depends on what is wrong with it.  How to come to work in the US may be very easy, or it may be nearly impossible.  You need to consult with an immigration attorney or research your options yourself to narrow the scope of your question before this forum can be of any assistance at all.

James D. Mills, Esq.