You are here:

Immigration Issues/------------------------- ...


Followup To
Question -
dear mr david
i am on h1 i would like to invite my parent to usa for short period their as is more than 70?what are the papers i sould send ?,and what are the papers they should prepare?do they have to go for visa personaly to consulate or drope box ,as they can not stand for long time?";
Answer -
What country are they citizens of?
they are having indian citizenship.

They will need to go to the US Embassey and apply for a visitors (B-2) visa.  They will need proof that they have the funds to care for themselves in the US and a round trip ticket back to India.  You will need to contact the US Embassey directly to make arrangements if they are not capable of waiting.

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




Immigration Law enforcement Border Patrol


30 years Immigration law enforcement/management, criminal investigations, Homeland Security including Border Patrol operations

©2017 All rights reserved.