Increasing Your Creativity/PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP

i would be happy if you can help me.I write short stories just for fun, but i write a lot of articles. I also have a lot of ideas  and story line that would be great for the screen. I usually share these ideas and stories with friends and they they always go wild with awe. Recently someone told me to try to put it up in writing and sell. I would love to do this , but i don't know how to, especially in getting an agent. Please i would be happy if you could help me out and put me through. Thanks a lot for your help.

These days it's easy to publish. All you have to do is go to Amazon's publishing site, CreateSpace. it will tell you how to upload your book and sell it via Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc. You can even order print books to sell at book signings. And it's free.

If you want to go the traditional publishing route that will take more time. You have to decide if you are going to pitch it to an agent and which agents to pitch it to. (Go online and sign up for Query Tracker) and then look up the submission guidelines for each agent. Some will accept e-mail submissions and some want only paper. Some want just a query letter Some some want more.

It's a long process and it can be painful even for the most talented writers. Rejections come far more often than good news. The trick is to keep going despite that. Once a rejection comes in you try again with a new agent or publisher right away.

The reason most aspiring writers never publish is because they give up too soon.

I can't put you through. This is something every writer has to do for his or her self. Good luck and keep writing.  

Increasing Your Creativity

Bobbi Carducci

All aspects of creative writing including but not limited to: How to get started, creating vivid characters, establishing voice and point of view, setting a scene, writing exercises. How to publish, where to submit, how to write a query letter and what to do when submission is accepted and how to proceed when you receive a rejection. General question on the business of writing including the ever important topic of blatant self promotion.

President of boutique publishing company, Community Voice Media, (published two books of short stories written by kids in grades K-12)Senior Staff Writer for Washington,DC area newspaper. Columnist and book reviewer About Families magazine, award winning short story writer,Executive Director Young Voices Foundation -Mentoring Young Writers, writing coach and conference speaker.

Pennwriters (Board of Directors) Young Voices Foundation, Executive Director

Purcellville Gazette Newspaper, About Families Magazine, Chicken Soup for the Soul and Cup of Comfort Anthologies, True Story Magazine, Freedom Chronicles, Byline Magazine, and more

High School - Many years of writing classes and workshops. Instructor after school enrichment program Round Hill Elementary School, Round Hill, VA

Named Outstanding Woman of Loudoun County, VA 2006