Increasing Your Creativity/writing

Question
Hello,

I have an oratory speech for forensics and i dont know what topic should i write about and how i should use examples and quotes in seperate paragraphs.. may you give me an idea of a topic and help me pls

Answer
Hello,
I would talk about forensics for zombies or vampires or the forensics of the future.
If you talk about forensics for zombies or vampires, relate it to the differences between the forensics for them and the forensics for humans.
If you talk about forensics of the future talk about how advances in technology can make a major improvement in the most critical problems today in forensics.

For examples and quotes in separate paragraphs talk to a language teacher.

Milt w.

Increasing Your Creativity

Milt Waxman