Increasing Your Creativity/writing

I have an oratory speech for forensics and i dont know what topic should i write about and how i should use examples and quotes in seperate paragraphs.. may you give me an idea of a topic and help me pls

I would talk about forensics for zombies or vampires or the forensics of the future.
If you talk about forensics for zombies or vampires, relate it to the differences between the forensics for them and the forensics for humans.
If you talk about forensics of the future talk about how advances in technology can make a major improvement in the most critical problems today in forensics.

For examples and quotes in separate paragraphs talk to a language teacher.

Milt w.

Increasing Your Creativity

Milt Waxman

I have developed a database of High Performance Techniques and Methods. The techniques and methods can often lead to better products and processes in terms of higher performance, faster more efficient systems, lower costs, and faster development. They apply to both home and office needs. I can usually suggest techniques or methods from my database for you to consider that may significantly improve a product or the performance of a process or lead to a new invention.

Past/Present clients
TRW,Hughes Aircraft, General Dynamics, Lucent Technologies, AT&T Bell Labs