Increasing Your Creativity/story ideas? i got writers block.

Question
I have to write a story for class based on mistaken identity. I was thinking like a mom and daughter mix up where the mom gets mistaken for the daughter and has to do some kind of event? I don't know what event or how the mix up should happen? Any help?

Answer
The first thing that comes to mind is a wedding. Perhaps the mother is to be maid of honor and she is delayed due to an emergency. Daughter steps in to take her place. The best man, who will be her escort, finds her very alluring but much too young. Daughter finds him very attractive and tries to pretend age difference is no problem. Mother arrives and drama begins.  

Increasing Your Creativity

Bobbi Carducci