Increasing Self-Esteem/Voraphile

... wrote at 2012-11-19 03:49:44
Alright, I have a few things to say. First, in response to the previous answer, vore/being a voraphile is fairly common, not extremely rare. Second, it's not an obsession, it's a fetish. Everyone has fetishes. Third, there is no way to stop it, it is forever implanted in all voraphile's minds. Doctors will not be able to help either. This isn't bad, it just means you're different from some people and at the same time, alike many others, including me. Wether you choose to tell friends or family or not is up to you. I'm not telling my family, and only maybe telling the closest of my friends.

Increasing Self-Esteem

Jurriaan Plesman, Nutritional Psychotherapist

I have a degree in Psychology from the Sydney University and a Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Nutrition. I am also the author of “GETTING OFF THE HOOK” which deals with the nutritional and psychological treatment of personality disorders. It is freely available on the internet at Google Book Search. I am interested in the relationship between nutrition and behaviour, and as a Probation ans Parole Officer facilitated groups for offenders, many of whom were alcoholics and drug addicts, sex offenders or compulsive gamblers, as well as the whole gamut of “personality disorders”. I am also the ex-editor of the Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia Newsletter, a quarterly publication dealing with hypoglycemia and related health problems. Its web site, together with a shortened course of PSYCHOTHERAPY can be visited at:

Depression, Anxiety Attacks and Self-Esteem Problems, Drug Addiction and Alcoholism, Gambling, as well as the whole gamut of personality disorders.

Author of the book "Getting off the Hook". It is freely available on the internet at Google Book Search. My articles can be found at:

BA (Psych) (University of Sydney), Post Grad Dip Clin Nutr (International Academy of Nutrition)