Increasing Self-Esteem/friend troubles

Hi,I need help with friends! They are never there when I need them and they always push me out, I'm sick of them teasing me and making me feel horrible about myself!  When they try to talk to me I try to tell them what's happening but they never listen, I feel sometimes that no one loves me but God, so I hang on to my Christianity very tightly and I never forget God's love. But I I'm seriously getting depressed and feel alone. What do I do? I'm just a little middleschool girl!

Hi Julia, Feeling rejected and depressed may all be part of the same underlying biological illness of hypoglycemia. Please read:
What is Hypoglycemia?

This can be treated by going on a hypoglycemic diet (

Also read:

Depression is a Nutritional Disorder

and follow this up with a self help psychotherapy course as explained at:

Summary of Psychotherapy Course

This may help you to become more assertive without feeling upset ad be in control of your social relationships.

Jurriaan Plesman, Nutritional Psychotherapist.
Emeritus Editor of
The Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia.
Author of "Getting off the Hook"
Freely available at Google Book Search
Skype: jurplesman
Also at Facebook for more questions:

Increasing Self-Esteem

Jurriaan Plesman, Nutritional Psychotherapist

I have a degree in Psychology from the Sydney University and a Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Nutrition. I am also the author of “GETTING OFF THE HOOK” which deals with the nutritional and psychological treatment of personality disorders. It is freely available on the internet at Google Book Search. I am interested in the relationship between nutrition and behaviour, and as a Probation ans Parole Officer facilitated groups for offenders, many of whom were alcoholics and drug addicts, sex offenders or compulsive gamblers, as well as the whole gamut of “personality disorders”. I am also the ex-editor of the Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia Newsletter, a quarterly publication dealing with hypoglycemia and related health problems. Its web site, together with a shortened course of PSYCHOTHERAPY can be visited at:

Depression, Anxiety Attacks and Self-Esteem Problems, Drug Addiction and Alcoholism, Gambling, as well as the whole gamut of personality disorders.

Author of the book "Getting off the Hook". It is freely available on the internet at Google Book Search. My articles can be found at:

BA (Psych) (University of Sydney), Post Grad Dip Clin Nutr (International Academy of Nutrition)