Indian Law/Credit Card Issue

sudhir lal wrote at 2013-05-22 05:56:28
From past years i had problems regarding paying off debts and taxes and also regarding credit cards so through my network i came across this company called Credit Sudhaar which deals with credit health improvement for the customers, so there by i contact them and shared what problem did i have and discussed with them, they helped me out respectfully and solved all my problems that i was facing. I was completely impressed with their feedback.

You can contact them on : 02267886788 or on their website www.creditsudhaar.com  

Hari Prasad wrote at 2013-07-19 09:33:53
My loan was rejected. Credit Sudhaar was my choice. Initially they were slow. But their counsellors were able to handle all my queries. I will give Credit Sudhaar a positive review

Indian Law

Advocate Manoj Ambat