You are here:

Indian Law/mental harassment by wife and inlaws


MANISH wrote at 2015-04-10 07:16:27
Hello Sir/Mam, I am leaving with my 68 years old mother , wife and my two children in a local colony. Now a days I am facing a critical problem create by my street children and their parents  because of Cricket. The Play cricket with plastic ball with their parent s at the night till 12:00AM OR 12:30AM. When they play they make a noise and many times the short was knocked my door so that I was unable to take a rest at the night I was go to sleep when the finished to play. I was request to them many times but they said that were they go to play. Our street not so wide.  I was think so many times to go to police station but, I donít think they take any action in this regards because of the majority. Even some time I was sit in front my door to spend my time at night then they challenge me we will play tomorrow and now they will see who will take action to stop them and they use abusing language. I wake up at 5:30am because my ward go to school at 7:10am and I am going to my office at 9:30am. I am really scared and under severe metal tension, as I am scare of fight and for my family protection. I will b very grateful to you. Thanks in advance....awaiting your legal advise....  

Indian Law

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Advocate Manoj Ambat


I can answer any questions concerning Indian Law, that may include Criminal, Civil, Matrimonial, family laws, consumer contracts, agreements personal laws including Hindu Laws and banking laws in India. I do not specialize in tax laws. DISCLAIMER: The profile and the answers given above by the expert are in conformity with the guidelines laid out by The Bar Council of India and is not intended as a means of Personal promotion nor as an Advertisement of services provided by this expert as an Advocate. The questions answered herein are free in nature and are in conformity of the legal aid programs of The Bar Council of India. Please also note that the answers given are specific to each question specified by the questioner and details provided by the same which may not reflect on the actual problems faced by the questioner. Hence it is advisable to personally consult a good Advocate/ Lawyer in your locality for solutions to your problems. The expert and this website does not undertake the accuracy of the answers herein given and the questioner's discretion is advised. FOR THE READERS: The answers given herein should not be considered as a general answer and are specific to the questions asked herein.The answers are only just path finders that leads you on the correct answers. It is always advisable to personally consult a lawyer for specific solutions to your problems


I am an Attorney/Advocate/Lawyer running independent practice having extensive practice in Criminal laws,Civil laws,Family laws,Divorce laws, Guardianship of children and minors,Consumer Laws and rights,Contracts and agreements,Property laws in Kerala,Labour laws,Medical negligence,personal laws including Hindu Laws, Tribal laws and rights and Motor Accident Claims for the past 13 years.

Having Independent practice and Senior Partner in Manoj Ambat (Law Firm).Also currently involved in Tribal Rights & Empowerment Movements in the hills of Attapady, Palakkad District, Kerala State giving free legal education and assistance as part of the Akhil Bharathiya Abhibhashaka Parishad legal assistance program along with associates

My blog ( Facebook ( Twitter (!/manojambat)

BA.L, LL.B, General Course in Intellectual Property Laws ( WIPO, Geneva)

Past/Present Clients
Individual clients and companies

©2017 All rights reserved.