Indian Law/Background Verification

Arun wrote at 2009-05-14 21:25:43
Hello Javed,

i relocated from a different place as i got job in Daksh.(BPO) after 10 days i found that the company was not treating me properly and the opertunities for that particular program to grow was almost nil. was totally disappointer could not quit in a formal way. so i was forced to leave without any notice and i joined a different company.. will this affect me at any point of time? will i get terminated from my present employer at any chance..? bit concerned about NASCOM as well.. please advice..

Aakash Joy wrote at 2015-01-02 09:52:21
Hi Javed,

First you should ask to your HR department from you conduct my employment verification after 16 month. You can also ask to your last employer client to please provide me a letter. After that i you won't get any way to prove himself then looking for new company that you are already mention it.

Indian Law

Javed Razack

The medium of allexperts in asking questions and soliciting answers is for people who are in real need of assistance on their grievance. I may not be able to accommodate request on opinions, suggestions and queries from people who desire answers for their academic interest. I do not solicit professional work through the medium of allexperts. I will not be answering questions which are not asked by genuine seekers on their issues and problems. Students, Junior Lawyers, Job seekers, Para Legal and non-serious persons are requested to abstain and refrain from raising queries so as to provide this platform for genuine people in availing the facility. Questions for any academic interest will be rejected. No client attorney relationship is established by answering your query(s). I do not accept requests for legal advice nor offer any specific legal advice through the medium of allexperts or its Web page. The answers and comments are for illustrative purposes only and should not be relied or regarded as legal advice. The answer to the grievance of the particular online query depends on the facts of the particular case and law applicable to it. Answers and information disseminated on this Web site is intended to be educational in nature and not intended to be a source of advertising or solicitation or be interpreted as legal advice. Users and viewers discretion is solicited and itís at your own risk. I will endeavor to answer questions on Indian Laws concerning Civil disputes on property, recovery or any other contractual obligation, Criminal disputes on Indian Penal Code, Negotiable Instruments Act, Company matters, Income Tax, Arbitration, Family and matrimonial issues, please ask.

Successful in acheiving what I regard job satisfaction.

Self Employed

Many Journals

Master in Law