Indian Law/property share

Question
iam a kerala christian(pentacost) with 5 younger brothers.i built our family home in kerala(30 cent land and home) and registered it in my fathers name on trust.i do not have any proof that it was built by me.now my father says he will not give that property to me and not even the share.what claim can i have on this property.can my son have a claim on this property?

Answer
Hello Mr. Chacko,

Since you do not have any evidence that the property was constructed with your money and that it is in the name of your father on trust, the law will recognize the property as belonging to your father alone unless you prove to the contrary that the investment was from your side.

You have the right in the property now in the name of your father, likewise, your son will have right in your share of the fathers property by virtue of inheritance and succession.

Best regards
Javed Razack

Indian Law

Javed Razack