You are here:

Indian Law/property share


iam a kerala christian(pentacost) with 5 younger brothers.i built our family home in kerala(30 cent land and home) and registered it in my fathers name on trust.i do not have any proof that it was built by my father says he will not give that property to me and not even the share.what claim can i have on this property.can my son have a claim on this property?

Hello Mr. Chacko,

Since you do not have any evidence that the property was constructed with your money and that it is in the name of your father on trust, the law will recognize the property as belonging to your father alone unless you prove to the contrary that the investment was from your side.

You have the right in the property now in the name of your father, likewise, your son will have right in your share of the fathers property by virtue of inheritance and succession.

Best regards
Javed Razack

Indian Law

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Javed Razack


The medium of allexperts in asking questions and soliciting answers is for people who are in real need of assistance on their grievance. I may not be able to accommodate request on opinions, suggestions and queries from people who desire answers for their academic interest. I do not solicit professional work through the medium of allexperts. I will not be answering questions which are not asked by genuine seekers on their issues and problems. Students, Junior Lawyers, Job seekers, Para Legal and non-serious persons are requested to abstain and refrain from raising queries so as to provide this platform for genuine people in availing the facility. Questions for any academic interest will be rejected. No client attorney relationship is established by answering your query(s). I do not accept requests for legal advice nor offer any specific legal advice through the medium of allexperts or its Web page. The answers and comments are for illustrative purposes only and should not be relied or regarded as legal advice. The answer to the grievance of the particular online query depends on the facts of the particular case and law applicable to it. Answers and information disseminated on this Web site is intended to be educational in nature and not intended to be a source of advertising or solicitation or be interpreted as legal advice. Users and viewers discretion is solicited and itís at your own risk. I will endeavor to answer questions on Indian Laws concerning Civil disputes on property, recovery or any other contractual obligation, Criminal disputes on Indian Penal Code, Negotiable Instruments Act, Company matters, Income Tax, Arbitration, Family and matrimonial issues, please ask.


Successful in acheiving what I regard job satisfaction.

Self Employed

Many Journals

Master in Law

Awards and Honors

Past/Present Clients

©2017 All rights reserved.