Indian Law/Dr Rano


Respected Arun Kumar
Dear sir I am Dr Rano Solanki belong to Hindu family from Pakistan residing at Hyderabad Sindh I need help from you sir I hope you will help me in this regard.
Sir here is law that if a Hindu male die, the hiership of property goes to his sons not to widow,mother or daughters of deceased and if deceased have only daughters no son then it goes to brothers or nephews of deceased but not to daughters and widow. it should be equally divided in between widow and daughters but not so here please I request in your honor send me a copy on law or any order of court in which it is mentioned that all are equal in hiership after the death of parents son and daughters are all equally hiership rights. My mail address is .
I shall be highly thank full on your this act of kindness to help the poor daughters and widows who get tortures from relatives of deceased after his death.
Dr Rano Solanki

Hindu Succession Law applies for division of wealth in case a person dies without a written WILL. Money is so powerful that relations don’t take time to break. Family members commonly fight over the issue of wealth after the death of its owner and as a result many a times lot of unfortunate things happen. Even people who were in no way connected with the family sometimes suddenly appear claiming their share in the wealth.
A properly written  and registered WILL is the best way to distribute the wealth after the death of the deceased person.However, if no WILL has been written by him or if he has written a WILL but that is missing, then the wealth is distributed equally to the legal heirs of the deceased preferably to his Class-I heirs and otherwise to his Class-II heirs by the court as per the provisions of  The Hindu Succession Act,1956 and in the absence of both to Agnates and Cognates.
Legal heirs have been well defined in the above Act and in case the deceased was a male then his Class I & Class II heirs will be as under:
Class I relations
•   Son/Daughter
•   Widow
•   Mother
•   Son/Daughter of a pre-deceased son (per-deceased means “already Dead”)
•   Son/Daughter of a pre-deceased Daughter
•   Widow of a pre-deceased son
•   Son/Daughter of a pre-deceased son of a pre-deceased son (3 levels)
•   Widow of a pre-deceased son of a predeceased son
Class II relations
•   Father
•   Brother/Sister
•   Son’s daughter’s son/daughter,
•   Daughter’s son’s son/daughter
•   Daughter’s daughter’s son/daughter
•   Sibling son/daughter
•   Father’s Parents
•   Brother’s widow
•   Father’s sibling
•   Mother’s parents
•   Mother’s sibling

In view of the above , your apprehension seems to be wrong.Apparently, you have nothing to worry about.However, to further clarify your doubt, I would advice you to consult a suitable lawyer,who is well conversant with the above Act and other applicable laws.

Indian Law

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Arun Kumar Maitra


Contract Law,Companies Act,Sale of Goods Act,Partnership Act,Negotiable Instument Acts,Constitution of India,Arbitration Act,Consumer Protection Act,Maternity Act,Payment of Gratuity Act,Payment of Bonus Act,Shops & Establishment Act etc.The answer to the grievance of the particular online query depends on the facts of the particular case and law applicable to it.However,my comments relating to the various queries raised through the "All Experts" should not be treated as legal advices and should not at all be relied upon.I do not accept any responsibility for them.They will only give you some ideas about the probable merits of your cases.Ultimate actions/decisions in the matter may please be taken in consultation with the Legal Experts in the relevant fields.My purpose of giving the comments is to increase my own knowledge on the subjects and share it with others.It is purely of academic interest to me. I strongly feel the more knowledge we share,the more we shall be able to learn because there is neither any age nor any end to learning.


I have experience of dealing with matters relating to holdings of board/general meetings,maintenance of statutory registers,filing of necessary returns with the RoC,obtaining licenses for import,replies to Parliament Questions,dealing with the Parliamentary Committees,appearing before various courts to defend my employers,filing affidavits/counter -affidavits,preparing written statements/re-joinder,giving advice to management on complicated legal issues,preparation,drafting and vetting of contracts etc. I have more than 35 years of experiences to deal with the Company Law and Other Commercial Laws of leading Organisations in the country both in Public as well as Private Sectors.

Member,Inst. of Chartered Accountants of India Member,Inst. of Company Secretaries of India; Member,Bar Council of India Member,All India Management Association Member,Delhi Management Association Ex. Vice-Chairman,Durgapore Chapter of the I.C.A.I. Expert ,CA Club India Expert ,Lawyers Club India Expert,AllExperts Ex. Faculty ,I.C.S.I as well as I.C.W.A of India Retd. Co. Secy. & G.M.(Law)/NFL(A Mini-Ratna A Schedule Central P.S.U.),New Delhi Ex.V.P.(Secretarial Dept.),Jaiprakash Associates Ltd. Ex. Co. Secy.,MAMC(A Govt. of India Enterprise),Durgapore



Awards and Honors
Obtained ''A'' Grade Certificate in the Parliamentary Procedure from the Secy. General of Parliament in 1994-95.It was in connection with a training course conducted by the BPE for PSU Executives.

Past/Present Clients
I am presently working as a Company Secretary in Old World Hospitality Pvt. Ltd.located in Delhi.It is engaged in Hospitality Industry.It has Units in India and abroad.It has been given the responsibility to look after operation & Management of ''India Habetat Centre'' located at Lodhi Road,New Delhi.

©2017 All rights reserved.