Indian Law/Property Distribution

I am Rupesh ,Religion :Hindu and i am 24 year old.

I have a issue on my Father's Property.

My father having 2 sons and a Daughter and my Uncle having 2 sons only.I am staying with my family in town and my uncle staying with his family in village. My father buyed property in three different places in town all in name of my grandmother ,one of them he build a house ,in other he having business of dairy farm 3rd one is not in use.
Now all the property papers are with my uncle my grandfather and my grandmother both died long ago.

My question is :
1.Weather my uncle will get equal part from all property .
2.Can my sister claim on my grandmothers property or she will get part after property will be distributed among my father and uncle.
3.Electric bill for both property is in my father's name and he is paying it from 8 years so can he claim for property using it as a proof.

Please replay me soon Regarding this .

Thank You

Since all the three properties were purchased in the name of your grand-mother, only she will get full ownership of the properties and nobody else. However, if she dies  without a will, her wealth shall devolve in the following order:
1.upon the sons and daughters (including the children of any pre-deceased son or daughter) and the husband,
2.upon the heirs of the husband.
3.upon the heirs of the father, and
4.upon the heirs of the mother.

In view of the above, if your grandmother died by making a will, her properties will be distributed as per her last desire made in it.Otherwise,all her wealth will firstly devolve upon her sons and daughters.The children of any pre-deceased son or daughter are also included in the first category of heirs of a female Hindu.

For further details, please consult a property law/family law experts and follow his advice in the matter.

Indian Law

Arun Kumar Maitra

Contract Law,Companies Act,Sale of Goods Act,Partnership Act,Negotiable Instument Acts,Constitution of India,Arbitration Act,Consumer Protection Act,Maternity Act,Payment of Gratuity Act,Payment of Bonus Act,Shops & Establishment Act etc.The answer to the grievance of the particular online query depends on the facts of the particular case and law applicable to it.However,my comments relating to the various queries raised through the "All Experts" should not be treated as legal advices and should not at all be relied upon.I do not accept any responsibility for them.They will only give you some ideas about the probable merits of your cases.Ultimate actions/decisions in the matter may please be taken in consultation with the Legal Experts in the relevant fields.My purpose of giving the comments is to increase my own knowledge on the subjects and share it with others.It is purely of academic interest to me. I strongly feel the more knowledge we share,the more we shall be able to learn because there is neither any age nor any end to learning.

I have experience of dealing with matters relating to holdings of board/general meetings,maintenance of statutory registers,filing of necessary returns with the RoC,obtaining licenses for import,replies to Parliament Questions,dealing with the Parliamentary Committees,appearing before various courts to defend my employers,filing affidavits/counter -affidavits,preparing written statements/re-joinder,giving advice to management on complicated legal issues,preparation,drafting and vetting of contracts etc. I have more than 35 years of experiences to deal with the Company Law and Other Commercial Laws of leading Organisations in the country both in Public as well as Private Sectors.

Member,Inst. of Chartered Accountants of India Member,Inst. of Company Secretaries of India; Member,Bar Council of India Member,All India Management Association Member,Delhi Management Association Ex. Vice-Chairman,Durgapore Chapter of the I.C.A.I. Expert ,CA Club India Expert ,Lawyers Club India Expert,AllExperts Ex. Faculty ,I.C.S.I as well as I.C.W.A of India Retd. Co. Secy. & G.M.(Law)/NFL(A Mini-Ratna A Schedule Central P.S.U.),New Delhi Ex.V.P.(Secretarial Dept.),Jaiprakash Associates Ltd. Ex. Co. Secy.,MAMC(A Govt. of India Enterprise),Durgapore

Obtained ''A'' Grade Certificate in the Parliamentary Procedure from the Secy. General of Parliament in 1994-95.It was in connection with a training course conducted by the BPE for PSU Executives.

I am presently working as a Company Secretary in Old World Hospitality Pvt. Ltd.located in Delhi.It is engaged in Hospitality Industry.It has Units in India and abroad.It has been given the responsibility to look after operation & Management of ''India Habetat Centre'' located at Lodhi Road,New Delhi.