Indian Law/Employer has not paid salaries from last two months and forcing to resign without full and final

Question
Sir, I left my Job two months back when employer was not paying salaries on time. They not paid salaries for two months and when I asked the reason they force me to resign. I had no other option and I resigned from there. But they have not cleared my dues. They hold my two month salary and not cleared my dues from last four months. I have no other JOB in my hand and financially I'm not in good position.

I don't know what to do. I have mailed several times to HR and CEO but they haven't reply. Please suggest what I need to do.

Answer
You have the legal right at any time to terminate the employment contract by complying with the termination clause contained in the contract.Further , your employer is also legally bound to accept it and settle all your outstanding dues.
In view of the above, it seems they are unnecessarily harassing you and deliberately not releasing them.Therefore, I would suggest you to immediately serve a legal notice threatening suitable legal actions if your dues are not cleared within a specified date.Thereafter, if they do not respond to you or give a negative reply, please file a recovery suit for the Principal as well as Penal Interest for causing unnecessary mental torture to you.You may also make a complaint to the Labour Secy. of your State as well to the Central Govt through their Public grievance site in the net.That will create pressure upon them to release the payment.Please take above actions in consultation with a lawyer to strengthen your case.Meanwhile, try for a job through net and other sources.
WITH BEST WISHES

Indian Law

Arun Kumar Maitra