Indian Law/n.o.c. not given by c & f agent.

Question
R/SIR,i am working with cello sale & marketing since last 12 yrs,i given resignation on on date 7-11-12 to effective date 7-12-12 as per company rules one month notice period.After this i have send email to company for send me re-leave letter,but they require n.o.c letter from their c & f agent.My position is sr.sales officer as a company payroll,i was operated distributor under working for comapny c & f agent. C & F agent ask me to give me all n.o.c. of all your distributors which u handle in your area,then i give u n.o.c from my side. my fight is its not necessary or bound to given u n.o.c from my area distributors.from any side no any claim pending as a part of financial,though C&F not give me n.o.c letter.here only isue of ego betwwen me & c & f agent.so,without n.o.c of c & f,why company not send re leave me letter or hold my salary,bonus, expense & gratuity ?

Answer
You can resign any time from the service of the company by serving a notice as per the termination clause contained in your engagement letter and your employer bound to accept it.However, they may release your dues after getting NoC from all the concerned Dept. of your organisation.It is their responsibility to collect the same including area distributors,if necessary.They can neither delay your release or withhold your retirement dues.I would suggest you to immediately issue a legal notice to release you and also make full & final settlement of your dues and threatening them that failing which necessary legal actions will be taken against them.So, please consult a suitable lawyer and do the same.

Indian Law

Arun Kumar Maitra