Indian Law/PROPERTY TRANSACTION

Question
IN DEC 2010  ADVANCE 50% GIVEN FOR PLOT IN CONDITION , PLOT  WILL BE ALLOTED & REGISTERED WITHIN  6 MONTHS .RECEIPT BILL OF ADVANCE WAS GIVEN  BY COMPANY IN  JAN 2011. NOW IN DEC 2012 PLOT NOT YET ALLOTED, NOR RETURNED BACK  MONEY TILL DATE . SEVERAL FALSE PROMISE  HAS BEEN  MADE FROM  PROMOTER ,  CHEQUE HAS  BEEN  BOUNCED  TWO  TIMES . LAST  10 MONTHS  TRYING  TO  GET BACK  MONEY BUT  FAILED .  HOW  COMPENSATION  IN FORM OF  INTEREST  AND PRINCIPAL  AMOUNT WILL BE  GOT ?

Answer
Since it was a breach of contract and also a case of cheating, you can file a civil as  well criminal suit against the Opposite Party for recovery of the principal alongwith penal interest and criminal punishment for forgery.For further details,please consult a suitable lawyer and take appropriate actions.

Indian Law

Arun Kumar Maitra