Indian Law/Regarding PF Transfer incase of non relieving from Previous organization

Question
Dear Sir,
I was working with one semi government organization for 2 years. I had resigned from the organization and ask for relieving within one month. As per the appointment letter three month notice period is required to be served aslo there is a clause that employer can be relieved me with given notice period, but there is no clause for employee. The company in which I am working doesn't need relieving letter and so I have joined the company without relieving letter from the last organization because the present company is asking for early joining as per their requirement. I had resigned from last organization and I had also mentioned that I am ready to pay for notice pay against the shortfall of notice period but they had refused to do so. Then they had snet a letter for chargesheet cum inquiry notice to me for which I had not attended the inquiry. Lastly they had sent my termination letter, still they are not transfering my Provident Fund. Sir, please guide me how to get my provident fund.

Answer
You have every right to terminate the contract of employment by complying with the termination clause contained in your appointment letter.If you have done so, then you have nothing to worry about.Further, since you have joined the new organisation by resigning from your earlier organisation,there is no irregularity on your part.You immediately serve a legal notice to them to issue your release order as per your notice by makiung necessary adjustment against your outstanding dues for any shortage in the notice period and make full and final settlement of your outstanding dues.Further, threatening that if the said actions are not taken immediately, you shall be compelled to take suitable legal actions against them.However, you did a great blunder by not giving a proper explanation to your charge sheet within the prescribed period and also by not attending the inquiry proceedings.You please positively attend the next hearing preferably with a lawyer to defend yourself.As otherwise, ultimately ex-party decision will be given ,which will be more damaging to you.Even if the inquiry report goes against you, you can get it set-aside through court.Please take all the actions suggested by me immediately to defend yourself.Normally in such cases, court's decision is in favour of the employee,as it relates to prosperity in his career.
With Best Wishes.

Indian Law

Arun Kumar Maitra