Indian Law/Advice regarding resignation

Question
QUESTION: Good Morning sir

I have recently(1 month ago) selected in a central govt department.Before joining I signed a bond of 5 years...and also deposited the bond money in advance..now i want to leave that organization....i have no much time to give them a 3 months notie period.i want to leave that organization immediately..no matter if they cut my one month salary...what may be the legal way or the best way to resign...please suggest me.

ANSWER: Bonds are one sided contract executed under compulsion and it has no validity in the eye of law except in case of recovery of reasonable expenses like actual training expenses.As per section 27 of the Contract Act,all agreements in restraint of any profession are void.It also violates Article 19 of our Constitution,which guarantees freedom of professions to all individuals.Therefore,in the instant case,your employer has no authority to implement the Bond unless it is for recovery of substantial actual expenses incurred for providing say external training traing abroad.
You have every right to terminate your employment contract by complying with the terminatin clause stated in it.
In view of the above,you should not under any circumstances agree to pay any compensation to them.Apparently, you have a very strong case in the matter and nothing to worry about.Please take appropriate action in consultation with a lawyer.

QUESTION: Thank you so much sir for your valuable advice.

as we have not gone through our training....and if it happens then they charge the fee about 10000 rupee for this...so there is no training expenses(as i think..there may be another charges)..so am i free to give my resignation letter?

Answer
As already advised,you should not under any circumstances agree to pay any compensation to them.They have no right to recover such training expenses incurred within India.moreover,let them prove before the court the atual loss suffered by them before the court.They have no right to recover remote loss.Further, they can recover any such due from your outstanding dues.

Indian Law

Arun Kumar Maitra