Indian Law/resignation

sir, i have resigned from my Previous job i.e. Allahabad bank(Po) with bond maney and one month salary as Per the service condition.(3 months back) but i didn,t recieved my accePtance letter.. now i have joined central government job without informing about my Previous details.what sud i do.. is my Previous job can have any adverse effect on my Present job

Manisha: If you have duly resigned, served notice period or paid notice period pay, paid bond amount then you have nothing to worry. It may be pure administrative delay in issuing you acceptance of your resignation and issue of relieving letter. Suggest to keep pursuing with your previous employer for relieving letter by way of letters/ personal calls etc and obtain it reflecting the date of relief from the previous employer prior to the date of joining in the new job. If you face any difficulty then ask here again and would be happy to help. Best Regards.

Indian Law

Rajeev Dewal

Indian Law relating to Banking and Financial Transactions. Kindly read instructions on "Ask the Question" page before asking a question. Kindly note that the replies here are by way of general information and not to be taken as legal advice nor the same form any client attorney relationship.

Over 20 years as In-House Counsel and banker with International, Private and Public Sector banks in India.

Currently, Head- Legal, RBL Bank Limited, India (see web:

University Prize- LLB Examination, Distinction- CAIIB.