Indian Law/What are the legal ways to claim my own share on my parent's property ?

Question
There are 2 pieces of lands -
- Land A was owned by my grand father
- Land B was owned by my grand mother

After death of my grandfather, my grandmother gifted (gift deed) Land B to her 2 sons (my father & my uncle). And my grandmother & my younger aunty (her daughter) gifted their ownership on land A to my father & uncle.

Now, my father passed away 2 years ago. So, legal heirs of my father are
- My mother
- Me & my 3 siblings
- My grandmother.

Questions
a) Did my grandmother have any claim on the lands again, as legal heir or owner of my father?
b) I have 2 aunties; younger aunt gifted her portion as legal heir of my grandfather to my father & uncle. But my elder aunt was dies many years ago and she had 2 children. Did they (Children of my elder aunt) have any claim in this property?
c) My uncle occupied most of the land, on basis of a verbal discussion with my father over 6 years (nothing official / legal); did he can claim ownership for entire land occupied by him?
d) What are the legal ways to claim my own share on the lands?
e) Now my younger aunty also paying interest at the property. Is there any way to re-claim ownership at property?

Answer
If a male Hindu dies without making a "WILL",then the wealth left by him are distributed amongst his legal heirs preferably equally to his class-I heirs comprising son,daughter,widow,son/daughter of a predeceased son/daughter etc. and otherwise to class-II heirs comprising father,brothers/sisters etc.as per the order prescribed in the Act.However,prior to amendment of the Hindu Succession Ac,1956 the daughters were excluded from participating in the coparcenaries ownership and thus discriminated  on the ground of  gender. It also led to oppression and negation of her fundamental right of equality guaranteed under Article 226 of the Constitution of India. Parliament felt the same and accordingly decided to make in necessary changes in the law.  Accordingly, Section-6 of the Hindu Succession Act, 1956 was substituted by a new provision vide the Hindu Succession (Amendment) Act, 2005 under which  daughters who were born and married before 1956 are also entitled to get a share in the property left by a deceased person.
The property of a Hindu female dying intestate, or without a will, shall devolve in the following order:
1. upon the sons and daughters (including the children of any pre-deceased son or daughter) and the husband,
2. upon the heirs of the husband.
3. upon the heirs of the father, and
upon the heirs of the mother.
Therefore,in the instant case,after the death of your grand-fathers,his wealth  would devovolve as per the last desire made in his WILL,if any and in the absence of the same, equally amongst his wife and children subject to issue of the Succession Certificate by the court.However, if father died prior to the coming into force The Hindu Succession Amendment Act,2005 then his daughters will get no share in it.
Once a vaild Gift-Deed is excuted and registered,the ownership of the property passes to the donee.
In the case of immovable property , no transfer takes place ,unless a Transfer-Deed is excuted and registered.
In view of the above,your uncle cannot acquire any right to the land,unless a Conveyance-Deed was excuted and registered.
You are certainly entitled to claim share in your father's property provided your fatyher made a Will in your favour.However, if he died without making any "Will",then also you shall be entitled to claim a share as per the provisions of the Hindu Succession Act,1956.
Since your aunty gifted the property to your father and uncle,she cannot re-claim ownership of the prperty.
Please take appropriate actions in consultation with a lawyer.  

Indian Law

Arun Kumar Maitra