Indian Law/property law

Question
We are 3 sisters & 2 brothers, all are married.Our father was a Central Govt. Employee. He owned a house before his demise. Our too is a retired Govt. employee& she owns another house. What is the law for a genuine claim/right of all of the 5 siblings over these properties ?

Answer
Dear Anjali
As your father has already passed leaving behind a house which I surmise to be self acquired and as he has not written a will, all five children along with your mother will get equal share over the property. As far as your mother's house goes, she is at liberty to write a will. Otherwise after her time the property will devolve on all her five children.  

Indian Law

Advocate Manoj Ambat