Indian Law/My grand father property

Question
Is there any chance to put a criminal case to my brother.?

He just putting a case.i have one doubt by Indian law if anyone die having their own property. they have to read the documents.

Till now my brother didn't show any documents. My native is madurai Tamilnadu.. iam going to give a complaint to CM cell.

They are changing my mind. I have to suicide.

Answer
If a male Hindu dies without making a "WILL",then the wealth left by him are distributed amongst his legal heirs preferably equally to his class-I heirs comprising son,daughter,widow,son/daughter of a predeceased son/daughter etc. and otherwise to class-II heirs comprising father,brothers/sisters etc.as per the order prescribed in the Act.However,prior to amendment of the Hindu Succession Ac,1956 the daughters were excluded from participating in the coparcenaries ownership and thus discriminated  on the ground of  gender. It also led to oppression and negation of her fundamental right of equality guaranteed under Article 226 of the Constitution of India. Parliament felt the same and accordingly decided to make in necessary changes in the law.  Accordingly, Section-6 of the Hindu Succession Act, 1956 was substituted by a new provision vide the Hindu Succession (Amendment) Act, 2005 under which  daughters who were born and married before 1956 are also entitled to get a share in the property left by a deceased person.
Therefore,in the instant case,after the death of your grand-father,if he died without making any WILL,equally amongst his wife and children subject to issue of the Succession Certificate by the court.Further, if your  grand-father died after coming into force of The Hindu Succession Amendment Act,2005  his daughters will also be entitled to get equal share in it.Apparently,it seems no WILL was made by your grand-father.Otherwise,a copy of the same would also have been given to you as a beneficiary.If no WILL was made, you as a beneficiary can file an application before the court for issue of the Succession Certificate.Thereafter,court will fix a date of hearing to know objections if any.At that time,other claimants will have to produce the necessary documents in support of their claims.After hearing both the parties,court will issue appropriate order.
Accordingly,please take appropriate actions in consultation with a lawyer.

Indian Law

Arun Kumar Maitra