Indian Law/resignation from government service

Question
sir,'i'am'in govt job, i had sent resignation earlier and it was accepted but before releiving i submitted withdrawal which was accepted. But again after one month due to some reasons  i wished to resign but the authority has rejected my request for resignation. What can i do? Can i seek help from NHRC?

Answer
An employment contract canbe terminated by either party at any time by complying with the terminatin clause contained in the contract.However,resignation can be withdrawn anytime before its acceptance but not afterwards.This right is not lost subsequently,even if any earlier request for withdrawn of resignation was accepted by the Management.Therefore,they are legally bound to accept your subsequent resignation.Otherwise,you should serve a legal notice upon them to release you alongwith all your outstanding dues.

Indian Law

Arun Kumar Maitra