Indian Law/harassment in office after giving resignation

Question
sir, i work in a government scheduled bank as prbationary officer from december 2012 and resigned from the job in jun 21 ,when a new manager took charge few days back.he asked me to withdraw my resignation,when i did not oblige he started treating me in harsh manner. my allowances were not given or given lately than others.he asked me to do jobs that are not in my job profile (a work that a pune does).i was posted here for p segment advance training.i raised question in this matter
although i did any work given to me.the relathionship further tainted.when i asked doubt regarding work with colleaues he insisted the employees not to talk with me.when i applied for sha during july , i entered challan for me and other officers ,where my challan was tored down they passed the others and when i entered the cabin to question,he warned me not to enter the cabin and stand there .he also asked me to sit in a corner of the office without doing any work.he also asked other staff not to give any work to me.i have not committed any mistake in any work i done and also not recieved warning in any matter till now.can i take any legal action in this matter or wait for my notice period to end .the notice period is three months .i am serving my notice period now ?

Answer
You can lodge FIR for causing mental harassment.However,success in the case will depend upon evidence and arguments of your lawyer.You will need prosecution witness but probably none of your clleagues will agree to give evidence in your favour in order to protet their own employments.
In view of the above,best course for you is to lodge a complaint against the officer who tortured you to the head of your organisation and to leave the company after completion of your notice period.Sooner you leave such type of organisation better for you.
However,you may consult a lawyer and follow his advice in the matter.

Indian Law

Arun Kumar Maitra