Indian Law/Appearing in SBI Interview

Question
Respected sir,
I am currently working as clerk in Central Bank Of India. I had appeared in SBI clerk examination after informing my bank [before applying for exam]. Now, I have been selected for the interview for which N.O.C is mandatorily required. I have sent an application to my Regional Office demanding N.O.C, but they are uncessarily delaying. My interview is on 17 December, 2014. what should I do, please guide me Sir.
Thank you.

Answer
Mukesh: You do not have to worry if you have formally informed your current employer viz Central Bank. You should appear for the interview taking along with you your application for NOC, that you have sent to your current employer i.e. Central Bank and show it to SBI at the time of interview. Am sure, SBI will permit you appear for the interview. Best Wishes.  

Indian Law

Rajeev Dewal