You are here:

Indian Law/family property partiction information and rules


Hello Sir/Madam
Mera naam ashish hai. mere 2 brother and 3 sister hai.mere father ke ek property (house)hai jess me mera small brother raita hai aur ek brother apna makan bana kar raita hai but mere pass koee bhi makan nhe hai mai rent par raita hu but abb mujko  kuch urgent paise ke jaroorat hai aur mai chata hu ke father ka makan sale karke uss jaroorat ko poori kar saku, lekin mere dono bhai makan nhe sale karna chate hai aur na he koee hessa nhe dete hai aur na he raine dete hai makan me aur dono bhai ka uss makam me kabbza hai but mera kabbza nhe hai aur mujko ess time paise ke bahut jaroorat hai . bataye sir mai bataye karu .   
Sir yeh bataye ke agar mai uss makan par case karna chahu to kya makan seel kar dya jaenga ya sirf case chalega , aur koon koon apna hessa le sakta hai please sir mai aap ke advice jahata hu ke makan seel ho jahe eske lye mai kya karu

Namaste Ashishji
Aapke case ka yahe hal he ke aap eek partition suit file keejiye. Usssmeem aap aapke jo propertyhe usko bhantineeki (Partition) karneki demand karsakthehe. Chahhotho aapke bhai aapke share ghareedbe sakthe he. Agarnahe tho property beej (sell) be sakthe he. Aap aapke sheharke eek acche civil vakilse bathkarenge thoovo aapko achhe salah deenke.  

Indian Law

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Advocate Manoj Ambat


I can answer any questions concerning Indian Law, that may include Criminal, Civil, Matrimonial, family laws, consumer contracts, agreements personal laws including Hindu Laws and banking laws in India. I do not specialize in tax laws. DISCLAIMER: The profile and the answers given above by the expert are in conformity with the guidelines laid out by The Bar Council of India and is not intended as a means of Personal promotion nor as an Advertisement of services provided by this expert as an Advocate. The questions answered herein are free in nature and are in conformity of the legal aid programs of The Bar Council of India. Please also note that the answers given are specific to each question specified by the questioner and details provided by the same which may not reflect on the actual problems faced by the questioner. Hence it is advisable to personally consult a good Advocate/ Lawyer in your locality for solutions to your problems. The expert and this website does not undertake the accuracy of the answers herein given and the questioner's discretion is advised. FOR THE READERS: The answers given herein should not be considered as a general answer and are specific to the questions asked herein.The answers are only just path finders that leads you on the correct answers. It is always advisable to personally consult a lawyer for specific solutions to your problems


I am an Attorney/Advocate/Lawyer running independent practice having extensive practice in Criminal laws,Civil laws,Family laws,Divorce laws, Guardianship of children and minors,Consumer Laws and rights,Contracts and agreements,Property laws in Kerala,Labour laws,Medical negligence,personal laws including Hindu Laws, Tribal laws and rights and Motor Accident Claims for the past 13 years.

Having Independent practice and Senior Partner in Manoj Ambat (Law Firm).Also currently involved in Tribal Rights & Empowerment Movements in the hills of Attapady, Palakkad District, Kerala State giving free legal education and assistance as part of the Akhil Bharathiya Abhibhashaka Parishad legal assistance program along with associates

My blog ( Facebook ( Twitter (!/manojambat)

BA.L, LL.B, General Course in Intellectual Property Laws ( WIPO, Geneva)

Past/Present Clients
Individual clients and companies

©2017 All rights reserved.