Indian Law/Resign from the service

Question
Hello sir,

I am working with a Ltd. company and want to discontinue my services with that comp. due to some reason.
As I am not a permanent employee of that company so according to my offer letter I need to serve 15 days notice period only. I already submitted my resignation to my employer but its 15 days over and didn't get any response from my employer even I marked mail 3 times to my HR for the last working days and do not get any response from his side.
in a verbal communication with my manager I got a answer that he will relive me at the end of month ie 30 days but when I asked him in written he refuse for it.

my question is that, I resigned from my service and already serve 15 days notice period as per my contract letter but I do not have acceptance of my resignation. What I need to do? As I am getting mentally tense with all these situation.

Is I have authority to discontinue from my services as I already serve notice period without acceptance?

Is I have a right to move in labor court for justice?

Answer
Dear Vipin
As your notice period is already over, you need not concern yourself as you are no longer contractually bound from then onwards. The management is at wrong by not replying to your request to be relieved as you have already completed all your contractual formalities.  

Indian Law

Advocate Manoj Ambat