Indian Law/Resign from the service

Question
Hello Experts,

I am working with a Ltd. company and want to discontinue my services with that comp. due to some reason.
As I am not a permanent employee of that company so according to my offer letter I need to serve 15 days notice period only. I already submitted my resignation to my employer but its 15 days over and didn't get any response from my employer even I marked mail 3 times to my HR for the last working days and do not get any response from his side.
in a verbal communication with my manager I got a answer that he will relive me at the end of month ie 30 days but when I asked him in written he refuse for it.

my question is that, I resigned from my service and already serve 15 days notice period as per my contract letter but I do not have acceptance of my resignation. What I need to do? As I am getting mentally tense with all these situation.

Is I have authority to discontinue from my services as I already serve notice period without acceptance?

Is I have a right to move in labor court for justice?

attribution http://www.citehr.com/497085-resign-service-labor-law.html#ixzz34pxkuRDe

Answer
Dear Vipin,

If you have followed the covenant of notice period of 15 days under the offer letter and have tendered your resignation, I do not foresee any difficulty for your employer to relieve you.

You have a verbal confirmation from your HR Manager that you will be relieved at the end of the month serving 30 days. You may consider writing another mail to the management with a copy to the HR and reiterate your verbal talk with the HR and also state that offer letter disclose that you need to serve on 15 days notice and would like to be relieved at the end of the 15th day after due settlement of the accrued salary and benefits, if any.

If you do not get any reply, then you stop going to work at the end of the notice period and send legal notice through a good lawyer on service orientation seeking the pending salary and go by the advise of the lawyer.

All the best
Javed Razack

Indian Law

Javed Razack