Indian Law/NOC to appear in Interview by PSU

Question
I am working in PSU of a central govt. as Asst. Manager (HR), had joined this organization in feb 2014 as MT and undergoing a service bond for 4 years. i have applied in another PSU of more repute where application form was online and applying through proper channel was not required but they have mentioned that NOC will be mandatory at the time of interview if candidate is currently working in any PSU/govt./semi-govt etc. In my current organization there is Office Memorandum issued in 2006 stating that NOC for outside employment will not be issued during "bond period" even if employee intended to seek for outside employment than he has to resign from the post and submit the bond amount and notice period etc. it means during bond period NOC to appear in interview will not be granted, after bond period NOC for out side employment is allowed. kindly let me know is there any scope to obtain NOC to appear in Interview from my current employed or to convenience the another PSU to allow me to appear in the interview without NOC. Because it is not justified to resign for just appearing in interview as selection is not guaranteed

Answer
It is fully at the discretion of your employer to grant NOC.Further,you are governed by the terms of your engagement.It is mandatory to apply through proper channel by the employees of PSUs to another Govt./semi-govt. organisation.In this connection,you may go though relevant Govt. guidelines in this regard.

Indian Law

Arun Kumar Maitra