Indian Law/employment

who are the central government employees?
permanent Employees of soft ware technology parks of india are treated as central government employees or not?
kindly give your valuable reply
thanking you sir

ANSWER: Employees directly recruited by the Govt. or permanently absorbed in Govt. organisations are called Govt. employees.They are recruited through competitive exam. like UPSC/SPSC etc.
Software Technology Parks of India is an autonomous society under Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India formed with the objective of encouraging, promoting and boosting the Software Exports from India.Therefore its employees are not pure Govt.employees but they are treated as semi-Govt.employees.

QUESTION: dear sir
i thank you very much for your valuable guidance i beg your goodselves to kindly clarify the following:

i am 36 years old and working with soft ware technology parks of india as assistant in payband 2 with grade pay 4200. i have 4 years of experience. my question is
am i eligible to apply for central government jobs like upsc, ssc, ordnance factory etc., where the UPPER AGE TO APPLY FOR THOSE POSTS IS RELAXABLE TO CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES UPTO 40 YEARS. may i come under the category of age relaxation.
am i eligible to apply for the post??
i am grateful to you sir for your valuable and prompt guidance.
thanking you sir

I have already told you that Software Technology Parks of India is an autonomous society under Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Hence,it will be governed by its own service rules.Normally those rules are more or less identical with the Govt. Rules.Further age relaxation is granted in case of certain specified categories like SC/ST,handicapped persons etc.
Accordingly,based on their recruitment notice,you are to ascertain whether you are eligible for applying for the post.Moreover,you can check from their HR dept. also.

Indian Law

Arun Kumar Maitra

Contract Law,Companies Act,Sale of Goods Act,Partnership Act,Negotiable Instument Acts,Constitution of India,Arbitration Act,Consumer Protection Act,Maternity Act,Payment of Gratuity Act,Payment of Bonus Act,Shops & Establishment Act etc.The answer to the grievance of the particular online query depends on the facts of the particular case and law applicable to it.However,my comments relating to the various queries raised through the "All Experts" should not be treated as legal advices and should not at all be relied upon.I do not accept any responsibility for them.They will only give you some ideas about the probable merits of your cases.Ultimate actions/decisions in the matter may please be taken in consultation with the Legal Experts in the relevant fields.My purpose of giving the comments is to increase my own knowledge on the subjects and share it with others.It is purely of academic interest to me. I strongly feel the more knowledge we share,the more we shall be able to learn because there is neither any age nor any end to learning.

I have experience of dealing with matters relating to holdings of board/general meetings,maintenance of statutory registers,filing of necessary returns with the RoC,obtaining licenses for import,replies to Parliament Questions,dealing with the Parliamentary Committees,appearing before various courts to defend my employers,filing affidavits/counter -affidavits,preparing written statements/re-joinder,giving advice to management on complicated legal issues,preparation,drafting and vetting of contracts etc. I have more than 35 years of experiences to deal with the Company Law and Other Commercial Laws of leading Organisations in the country both in Public as well as Private Sectors.

Member,Inst. of Chartered Accountants of India Member,Inst. of Company Secretaries of India; Member,Bar Council of India Member,All India Management Association Member,Delhi Management Association Ex. Vice-Chairman,Durgapore Chapter of the I.C.A.I. Expert ,CA Club India Expert ,Lawyers Club India Expert,AllExperts Ex. Faculty ,I.C.S.I as well as I.C.W.A of India Retd. Co. Secy. & G.M.(Law)/NFL(A Mini-Ratna A Schedule Central P.S.U.),New Delhi Ex.V.P.(Secretarial Dept.),Jaiprakash Associates Ltd. Ex. Co. Secy.,MAMC(A Govt. of India Enterprise),Durgapore

Obtained ''A'' Grade Certificate in the Parliamentary Procedure from the Secy. General of Parliament in 1994-95.It was in connection with a training course conducted by the BPE for PSU Executives.

I am presently working as a Company Secretary in Old World Hospitality Pvt. Ltd.located in Delhi.It is engaged in Hospitality Industry.It has Units in India and abroad.It has been given the responsibility to look after operation & Management of ''India Habetat Centre'' located at Lodhi Road,New Delhi.