Indian Law/property

Question
I did a aggrement to sell the property . Party said to give the balance money on last day as agree in aggrement. But we did the registration before  that date. Now the party is not showing the intention to return the money . Last date is also passed. Party is a dealer in property. What action can be take ?

AMIT KUMAR
WITH REGARD

Answer
Normally full payment is made prior to registration of the Conveyance deed.So it was a major blunder on your part.Just re-check.It must have been specifically written in it that full payment has been received and subject to that Conveyance Deed is executed and registered.
Definitely,its a breach of contract with the buyer.
You may file a civil as well as criminal suit against him for breach of contract.
Please immediately serve a legal notice in consultation with a reputed property lawyer and follow his advice in the matter.  

Indian Law

Arun Kumar Maitra