Indian Law/NOC required for interview

Question
I applied for the government job and got selected for interview after clearing written exam.For interview they are asking for NOC from present employer.Since i work in a private company they dont have any provisions for providing NOC.Also we are free to apply anywhere and give interviews.What should I do since they have mentioned to bring NOC for appearing in an interview.

Answer
If you apply for a job in a Govt./Semi-Govt. organisation,then as per Govt. Guideline you are to apply through proper channel.However,the said requirement is not applicable for applying from a private organisation to a Govt./Semi-Govt. organisation.Therefore before appearing for the interview,I would advise you to consult the person who has issued the interview letter and thereafter do the needful.You can tell him that tell him that if selected you will submit release order from your existing employer.I hope he will listen to you.Meanwhile,please read the interview letter more throughly.May be that they are insisting for NOC only to those candidates who are coming from Govt./Semi-Govt. organisation.  

Indian Law

Arun Kumar Maitra