Indian Law/to join another company getting noc

QUESTION: Dear sir
I am working. Ccl a coal India subsidiary since jun 2014.previously Ihad applied another coal India subsidiary the time of interview in NCL I get NOC from ccl .now I am selected in NCL  and he asked me to give released order and NOC but now ccl doesn't give me NOC and release order .now what should I do.
Please help me I have only 20 dayo

ANSWER: Since you are working in a semi-govt. undertaking,you should have applied through proper channel.In that case,there would ave been no break in service.So you have done a breach of conduct rules of the company.Since you are working in the same group company,please submit an appeal to the CMD of existing company requesting him to condone the fault and issue the release order.Meanwhile,you can seek time-extension of two/three- months from the new employer.

QUESTION: I had applied in NCL injan 2014 and join ccl in June the time of interview in jan2015 I take permission from my GM and he gave me NOC to appear in interview. Now I am selected and the base of NOC given by GM I want release order.than how I can breach rules of company.

This fact you have not told me earlier.Then i find no fault on your part.Management is legally bound to
release you provided you serve the notice as per terms of your submit an appeal to CMD to issue the release order as otherwise you will miss an opportunity to avail an alternative better opportunity.You may also express your grievance before the Grievance Rederessal system of the GOI.It will be available from the net.

Indian Law

Arun Kumar Maitra

Contract Law,Companies Act,Sale of Goods Act,Partnership Act,Negotiable Instument Acts,Constitution of India,Arbitration Act,Consumer Protection Act,Maternity Act,Payment of Gratuity Act,Payment of Bonus Act,Shops & Establishment Act etc.The answer to the grievance of the particular online query depends on the facts of the particular case and law applicable to it.However,my comments relating to the various queries raised through the "All Experts" should not be treated as legal advices and should not at all be relied upon.I do not accept any responsibility for them.They will only give you some ideas about the probable merits of your cases.Ultimate actions/decisions in the matter may please be taken in consultation with the Legal Experts in the relevant fields.My purpose of giving the comments is to increase my own knowledge on the subjects and share it with others.It is purely of academic interest to me. I strongly feel the more knowledge we share,the more we shall be able to learn because there is neither any age nor any end to learning.

I have experience of dealing with matters relating to holdings of board/general meetings,maintenance of statutory registers,filing of necessary returns with the RoC,obtaining licenses for import,replies to Parliament Questions,dealing with the Parliamentary Committees,appearing before various courts to defend my employers,filing affidavits/counter -affidavits,preparing written statements/re-joinder,giving advice to management on complicated legal issues,preparation,drafting and vetting of contracts etc. I have more than 35 years of experiences to deal with the Company Law and Other Commercial Laws of leading Organisations in the country both in Public as well as Private Sectors.

Member,Inst. of Chartered Accountants of India Member,Inst. of Company Secretaries of India; Member,Bar Council of India Member,All India Management Association Member,Delhi Management Association Ex. Vice-Chairman,Durgapore Chapter of the I.C.A.I. Expert ,CA Club India Expert ,Lawyers Club India Expert,AllExperts Ex. Faculty ,I.C.S.I as well as I.C.W.A of India Retd. Co. Secy. & G.M.(Law)/NFL(A Mini-Ratna A Schedule Central P.S.U.),New Delhi Ex.V.P.(Secretarial Dept.),Jaiprakash Associates Ltd. Ex. Co. Secy.,MAMC(A Govt. of India Enterprise),Durgapore

Obtained ''A'' Grade Certificate in the Parliamentary Procedure from the Secy. General of Parliament in 1994-95.It was in connection with a training course conducted by the BPE for PSU Executives.

I am presently working as a Company Secretary in Old World Hospitality Pvt. Ltd.located in Delhi.It is engaged in Hospitality Industry.It has Units in India and abroad.It has been given the responsibility to look after operation & Management of ''India Habetat Centre'' located at Lodhi Road,New Delhi.