Indoor Air Quality/Musty smell from A/C

Sunshine wrote at 2013-02-07 01:27:05
OMG..This is my issue i live in a townhouse just like Jay ..4 unit building 2 units in front 2 units in back..i have an issue of a sewage smell coming from the vents when the A/c unit kicks on...they say im crazy since they have checked all sources which i think is BS since the the manager is not interested..the owner replaced the water heater (it was 8 yrs old)..but the smell is aweful...i smell the same smell in the sink of the upstairs bathroom..HELP...

Indoor Air Quality

TJ Nichols

Hello, I'd be glad to answer your questions on IAQ & other related issues!

My approach is to treat the home as one system with individual working parts. Think (TEAMWORK). When one or more areas (PLAYERS) are failing or bad, it affects the whole system (TEAM) to operate less efficiently. I aim to address the problem, not just the symptoms, to offer better solution options.

High School Grad (06/1991)(VA) EPA licensed & certified in Types I & II Refrigeration (04/1997)(MD)

Have served tens of thousands of customers over the course of my career