Indoor Air Quality/Havoc and ducts

Jeremy wrote at 2013-02-07 20:36:02
An additional consideration is that all new appliances will off gas for a certain period of time the chemicals used in their production, be it adhesives, wiring insulation, and even coils off gas as various chemicals are applied to prevent corrosion and inhibit mold growth during the production process. Time will need to pass before this stops and with the switch of seasons the process may rear it's ugly head.

For any client with MCS I strongly recommend the new style air purifiers / filters that use PCO (photo catalytic oxidation)as a method of controlling VOCs in a home. They have had good results in lowering VOC emissions which tend to be a reactionary agen for people with MCS.

Indoor Air Quality

TJ Nichols