Industrial Health and Safety/Safety query

Question
Good day
With reference to health and safety policies, risks and harzards specified by industry codes, I have the following questions.
I work for a company involved in land development SIC 6552 and NAICS 237210.
How can one obtain a manual for specified health and safety concerns relevant to these industry codes?
Where can I obtain a sample quality manual for these two codes?
How can I identify specific relevant job harzards and safety policies specific to this industry code?

Answer
First of all sorry for the delay. Here are my responses:

Ans. You would need to research each separately. I would do an internet search on each code, keeping the extent of work you do, and pull out would seems let the most relevant information on your major job tasks in land development. I would also talk with others in the industry or safety professionals to get additional information to validate your findings.

Ans. As you research the above your will find many public agencies and universities provide manuals that may be of assistance. Trade unions are also a source.

How can I identify specific relevant job hazards and safety policies specific to this industry code?
Ans. Once you have worked on the two items above, you will find that they will provide examples and preventative measures that can be taken regarding the hazards for that type of work. From that information you can develop your policies.

Industrial Health and Safety

Wayne Adams