You are here:

Industrial Health and Safety/continuing education article authors


I'm a start up continuing education company looking for expert authors who could write continuing education articles for plumbers, contractors, etc..
I don't know where to look.
Do you know where I would start?


I would start by contacting small training providers who offer classes similar to what you plan to offer.  You are bound to find some experts that are willing to do some freelance work.  I recommend making inquiries well outside your geographic region, so the other trainers do not feel threatened by your competition.

Good luck and let me know if you need anything else.

Industrial Health and Safety

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Stephen Major (Principal--Lakeland Environmental)


I can answer questions regarding industrial and construction health and safety, OSHA regulations, asbestos safety, confined spaces, lockout-tagout, hazardous materials (HAZWOPER), bloodborne pathogens.


I have 15+ years experience as a health and safety auditor and instructor. I have worked with major industry clients developing site-specific health and safety plans and training programs, including hospitals, banks, property managers, and waste facilities.

BS Cornell University. New York State Department of Health Certified Training Director. NYS Licensed Asbestos Building Inspector. 40-hour HAZWOPER certified.

©2017 All rights reserved.