Dear Sir
I am 33 years old, and i am trying to get second conceive (already i have one son ) for last 1.5 years, but no result, Now my Gynac as prescribed for Adova & Oosure and also for Follicular test, I have already taken the Uterus block check also it is clear, Kindly help me in this regards

I am from India ( Chennai )

Hello Kavitha from India,

With the limited amount of information, there is not much I can advise.  I was not familiar with either of the medications you mentioned.  They are not available in the U.S.  The "Adova" I found is similar to the medication Letrozole that we use in the U.S. and is used to either induce ovulation, if your ovaries are not ovulating, or increase the number of eggs that you ovulation, if your ovaries are already ovulating.  It is similar to Clomid.  The second medication "Oosure" is a vitamin supplement.

Considering that you have not had much testing done, I'm wondering if you are seeing the right doctor?  Gynecologists can do a little infertility, but one that moves directly to a fertility medication without knowing what it is they are treating is a little worrisome for me.

Good Luck,

Dr. Edward J. Ramirez, M.D., FACOG
Executive Medical Director
The Fertility and Gynecology Center
Monterey Bay IVF Program

Monterey, California, U.S.A.

for additional information check out my blog at check me out on twitter with me at @montereybayivf and facebook @montereybayivf.  Skype and internet comprehensive consultations now available via my website for those who want a more extensive evaluation that this site can accommodate

Edward Joseph Ramirez, MD, FACOG

I am a specialist in infertility and advanced gynecological care. I can answer questions about infertility, gynecology related ills, menopause...virtually anything that affects women's health. PLEASE tell me where you are writing from as I am always interested.

I have been practicing as an Ob/Gyn and Infertility Specialist for over 23 years. Gynecology, advanced laparoscopic surgery, basic infertility, IUI's, IVF, reproductive surgery, and ovulation induction are all areas of my expertise. I am Board Certified. I have been doing In Vitro Fertilization in my clinic for 19 years.

American College of OB/GYN, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, American Society of Reproductive Medicine, Society of Assisted Reproductive Technology, American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists, Fellow of The American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists,Resolve-National Chapter, Open Path - Northern California, Board of Directors Monterey Medical Society

American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Wall Street Journal, Monterey Herald, SERMO, Women's Health and Fertility Blog

Medical Degree from Stanford University, Residency at Tripler Army Medical Center, Reproductive Training at Pacific Fertility Center, San Francisco