Infertility/Fertility/about the previous question

Question
QUESTION: i receive ur reply ,one more thing to share that in my ultrasound report the impression is - minimal free fluid in pouch of doughlas -pelvic inflammantory disease.
my doctor is doing job in appollo hospital and she had done mbbs from london univercity i dont think that she is not a right kind of doctor but at a same time i m also consider ur suggetion because my doctor dont tell me whole condition she just treated me dont reply my question thats why i have to ask to you .
.at this condition
she treated me with 500 mg antibiotic injection then give me 7days of antibiotic teblet course and she also give 1day antibiotic course to my husband
after this treatment i have some kind of burness in my nabhi area there is stiches sign of my surgery
pls tell me that why this burnness or i m seeing a right kind of doctor ,should i go to another doctor
one more thing that in last week we do unprotected sex ,it make a problems for me
pls pls help me

ANSWER: Hello Kaynat,

The ultrasound findings of "free fluid in the culdesac" does not make a diagnosis of PID.  PID is defined by clinical symptoms and a possible culture.

I'm afraid I cannot tell you why you have "burning".  That would require an examination, which I cannot do via the internet.

In terms of unprotected sex, the only answer I can give is that you would be at risk of pregnancy.  Other than that I don't have enough information to determine whether or not there can be other problems.

Good Luck,

Dr. Edward J. Ramirez, M.D., FACOG
Executive Medical Director
The Fertility and Gynecology Center
Monterey Bay IVF Program
www.montereybayivf.com

Monterey, California, U.S.A.

for additional information check out my blog at http://womenshealthandfertility.blogspot.com check me out on twitter with me at @montereybayivf and facebook @montereybayivf.  Skype and internet comprehensive consultations now available via my website for those who want a more extensive evaluation that this site can accommodate

QUESTION: at this time i m afraid that i m pregnant or not
my last period date is 6 november and we have unprotected sex on  15 ,17 november today date is 19 now i want to know that if i m pregnant then in how much time i make sure that actually i m pregnant ,
because before 5 desember we will plan for hollydays but if i m pregnant then we will stay at home .
so pls tell me that before 5 december how i will get know that i m pregnant

u r really like an angel for me who give me answer of my all quiestion pls help me

Answer
Hello Again,

If you miss your period at the beginning of December, then you should do a pregnancy test.  If you have a need to know sooner than when your period would start, then you probably can do a blood pregnancy test around November 30th.  However, if it comes out negative, then you will have to repeat the test again after 1 week to make sure, since your dates could be off.

Good Luck,

Dr. Edward J. Ramirez, M.D., FACOG
Executive Medical Director
The Fertility and Gynecology Center
Monterey Bay IVF Program
www.montereybayivf.com

Monterey, California, U.S.A.

Infertility/Fertility

Edward Joseph Ramirez, MD, FACOG