Doctor this is manasa from mumbai. I have infertlity problem. My case is as follows
I had tubal pregnancy and my right fallopina tube was taken out by doing laproscopy. After that doctor has suggested me to take letroz2.5 tablet due to PCOS. I got pregnant soon after a single cycle after using letroz and that was twin pregnancy. Sustain and HCG injections were given to me in order to sustain my pregnancy . But unfortunately i was aborted. so after that i was fed up of these treatments . but doctor suggested me to take treatment as soon as possible to get pregnancy because i have only single tube and PCOS which is the main problem of infertility.
         I planned to take homeopathy treatment and started taking it. i was taking treatment for the last 2 months. Unfortunately my cycle tis time I was bleeding 16 days . My homeo doctor gave me DULOTON-L to stop the bleeding. I told her that i will not take DULOTON-L because that is a birth control pill. my homeo doctor told that
"you take it for only one cycle in order to stop your heavy bleeding along with my homeo medicine". My homeo medicine will nullify the side effect of DULUTON. "but why iam giving you duloton becaus eyou are bleeding heavily use for it only one cycle and stop.
       so doctor this is my case in detail. but i have some questions to you.

will this DULOTON-L is a side effect of getting tubal pregnancies. I am worried becuase i already suffered with tubal pregnancy and my right tube was taken out.
Now I am taking homeopathy will this have side effects for again getting tubal pregnancy.

after doing laproscopy i have been treated with antibiotics with reduces the infection, but after that i dint again get tubal pregnancy but twin gestation.

even though my next pregnancy was not in tube doctor warned me that you may get tubal pregnancy again.

I am worried that because i was suggested with DULOTON-L and also homeo medicines by the doctor...and worried this may cause tubal pregnancy,becaus i have only single tube.

Docto plz suggest me if these medicines have side effecte o get tubal pregnancy. and I am worried weather i will be pregnant or not

Will  i get pregnancy by natural way. Will I enjoy my moher hood. I Am woorried doctor.. Plz help me with your suggestions of natural way of getting pregnancy.and not getting recurring tubal pregnancies.

Waiting for your reply soon .

Hello Manasa from India,

First let me say that I am NOT a doctor of Homeopathy and cannot comment on its usefulness or effectiveness.  I practice scientifically based medicine.

Duoluton is a birth control pill and its use in reducing menstrual bleeding or making your cycle regular is appropriate.  That is a scientifically based medication, not a homeopathic one.  I'm surprised your doctor is choosing a non-homeopathic remedy.

Duoloton will have not influence on whether or not you get an ectopic (tubal) pregnancy.  Tubal pregnancies are due to implantation of the embryo in the tube, which is usually due to micro-adhesions in the tube.  Since you have had a tubal pregnancy in the past, you are at risk of another tubal pregnancy.  However, given the fact that you have had a subsequent uterine pregnancy, that risk is probably not significantly elevated.  There is no way to "naturally" reduce an ectopic pregnancy.

Good Luck,

Dr. Edward J. Ramirez, M.D., FACOG
Executive Medical Director
The Fertility and Gynecology Center
Monterey Bay IVF Program

Monterey, California, U.S.A.

for additional information check out my blog at check me out on twitter with me at @montereybayivf and facebook @montereybayivf.  Skype and internet comprehensive consultations now available via my website for those who want a more extensive evaluation that this site can accommodate  

Edward Joseph Ramirez, MD, FACOG

I am a specialist in infertility and advanced gynecological care. I can answer questions about infertility, gynecology related ills, menopause...virtually anything that affects women's health. PLEASE tell me where you are writing from as I am always interested.

I have been practicing as an Ob/Gyn and Infertility Specialist for over 23 years. Gynecology, advanced laparoscopic surgery, basic infertility, IUI's, IVF, reproductive surgery, and ovulation induction are all areas of my expertise. I am Board Certified. I have been doing In Vitro Fertilization in my clinic for 19 years.

American College of OB/GYN, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, American Society of Reproductive Medicine, Society of Assisted Reproductive Technology, American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists, Fellow of The American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists,Resolve-National Chapter, Open Path - Northern California, Board of Directors Monterey Medical Society

American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Wall Street Journal, Monterey Herald, SERMO, Women's Health and Fertility Blog

Medical Degree from Stanford University, Residency at Tripler Army Medical Center, Reproductive Training at Pacific Fertility Center, San Francisco