Infertility/Fertility/recurrent miscarriage

Ana Bhardwaj wrote at 2013-11-18 06:31:02
Hey this is really a bad news and I would only say you that have faith in God and just move on. Everything happens for a reason. And talking about your miscarriage, their ca be many reasons.

Pregnancy loss is a distressful experience. It is especially devastating when the losses are repetitive. Loss of pregnancy is physically and emotionally challenging ordeal. Until recently there was little a couple could do if they suffered from so called unexplained recurrent pregnancy loss. Research however provided information on the causes of the hereto fore unexplained pregnancy losses resulting in availability of treatment that enables women to carry their pregnancies to term.

Edward Joseph Ramirez, MD, FACOG

I am a specialist in infertility and advanced gynecological care. I can answer questions about infertility, gynecology related ills, menopause...virtually anything that affects women's health. PLEASE tell me where you are writing from as I am always interested.

I have been practicing as an Ob/Gyn and Infertility Specialist for over 23 years. Gynecology, advanced laparoscopic surgery, basic infertility, IUI's, IVF, reproductive surgery, and ovulation induction are all areas of my expertise. I am Board Certified. I have been doing In Vitro Fertilization in my clinic for 19 years.

American College of OB/GYN, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, American Society of Reproductive Medicine, Society of Assisted Reproductive Technology, American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists, Fellow of The American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists,Resolve-National Chapter, Open Path - Northern California, Board of Directors Monterey Medical Society

American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Wall Street Journal, Monterey Herald, SERMO, Women's Health and Fertility Blog

Medical Degree from Stanford University, Residency at Tripler Army Medical Center, Reproductive Training at Pacific Fertility Center, San Francisco