Infertility/Fertility/infertility

Question
i have being married since 2003 and unable to get pregnant but last year in october, i had my period on 20th of october 2012, then on the 18th of novermber, i.e 2 days late. the next period was on the 30th of december i.e 15days late and i have not seen my period since then.
went to hospital, pregnancy test (blood test) says weakly positive while a scan says anteflexed uterus, enlaged with 6.6cm diameter, right ovary poorly visualized, left ovary is polycystic, no free fluid in the adnexae and presence of multiple fibroids.
any idea of what is up with me please.

Answer
Have you had another pregnancy test done?  You may have had an early pregnancy at the hospital and now still be pregnant (and not have had another period).  MAKE SURE you get another pregnancy check by a qualified provider immediately.

If you're not pregnant, there are lots of reasons for not having another period, and only testing can tell what's happening (so you would then need testing).

I hope this helps,
Dr. Roseff, Florida USA
========================
As you’re not my patient, information herein may be incomplete/inaccurate & I can't be responsible for your actions. This is for educational purposes & should never be used to replace information & care rendered by your own doctor. No part of this message may be reproduced, printed, or posted elsewhere without express written authorization of Dr. Roseff.

Infertility/Fertility

Scott Roseff, MD, FACOG