Infertility/Fertility/Trying to get pregnant

Hi my boyfriend and i are trying to concieve i have tracked my last 4 menstral cycles, ive downloaded many ovulation predictors and fertility window apps but i wanted to ask an expert im trying to concieve every month but this is a very special month seeings its my birthday please help me

my last menstrual cycles

APRIL- 16th- 20th - 5 days
MAY-   15th- 21st - 7 days
JUNE-  11th- 15th - 5 days
JULY-  9th - 14th - 6 days     

When am i next fertile or due to ovulate i know its very hard to track but what would the estimate fertile window and ovulation be i know sperm can survive inside the woman up to 7 days but i know its more likely to survive to 3-5 PLEASE HELP ME. what days should my partner and i have sex to increase my chance to fall pregnant

i was thinking about having sex from the 18th- 20th is this my fertile window i think i ovulate on the 23rd but im not sure

The way the calendar method works is you have to average your cycles.  In your case, the first cycle was 32 days, the second 28 days and the third 28 days (count from the first day of menses to the next first day of menses).  That gives you an average 29 day cycle.  Knowing that ovulation occurs 14 days from the next period, you would subtract 14 from 29 which gives you 15.  That is the approximate day of ovulation.  I would recommend you do the following:

CD#10    Stop all intercourse
CD#13-17 Have intercourse once per day, only one ejaculation per episode
CD#18+   May return to normal activities.

So your fertile days are CD#13-17.

Good Luck,

Dr. Edward J. Ramirez, M.D., FACOG
Executive Medical Director
The Fertility and Gynecology Center
Monterey Bay IVF Program

Monterey, California, U.S.A.

for additional information check out my blog at check me out on twitter with me at @montereybayivf and facebook @montereybayivf.  Skype and internet comprehensive consultations now available via my website for those who want a more extensive evaluation that this site can accommodate.

Edward Joseph Ramirez, MD, FACOG

I am a specialist in infertility and advanced gynecological care. I can answer questions about infertility, gynecology related ills, menopause...virtually anything that affects women's health. PLEASE tell me where you are writing from as I am always interested.

I have been practicing as an Ob/Gyn and Infertility Specialist for over 23 years. Gynecology, advanced laparoscopic surgery, basic infertility, IUI's, IVF, reproductive surgery, and ovulation induction are all areas of my expertise. I am Board Certified. I have been doing In Vitro Fertilization in my clinic for 19 years.

American College of OB/GYN, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, American Society of Reproductive Medicine, Society of Assisted Reproductive Technology, American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists, Fellow of The American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists,Resolve-National Chapter, Open Path - Northern California, Board of Directors Monterey Medical Society

American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Wall Street Journal, Monterey Herald, SERMO, Women's Health and Fertility Blog

Medical Degree from Stanford University, Residency at Tripler Army Medical Center, Reproductive Training at Pacific Fertility Center, San Francisco